Thursday, April 22, 2010

WAH HOO WAH!

That is a Tau term I had to shout because I succeeded in getting the Vitaglide to Beth Abraham! I'm so proud of the hard work I put into it and the few that supported me. I honestly started to think that it wasn't going to happen and was going for a plan B. But as long as this institution exists, the residents are going to need good equipment! There will be a ribbon cutting and plaque presented during the health fair in May or June.

Today's workout was especially good on the core. We worked with the ball again, squeezing the ball to myself focusing on my core. It also worked my biceps because the motion of my arms is like a sideways curl. Every quad should try this! I'll try to get Monica to video some of this so people can see, it really is helpful information.

I'm also hoping to start hand cycling soon. There is a spin cycle program at Mt. Sinai which is great just to get the feel of it from people who really know what they're doing and there's Achilles heel which meets in Central Park on saturdays. I'll post more on this as the weeks progress. Yay spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment