Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm sitting, letting a WEFUNK set seep in. Still haven't downloaded any funk, jazz, break or the like and WEFUNK is the cure. If you dig old skool hip hop skillfully mixed with soul, funk, latin, afro-beat, breaks, electro and the like, look no furdah.

So Mount Sinai cancelled my appt. to find a more appropriate therapist for my injury level but this stalling is getting me vexed. The longer I'm out of a regular training program I feel myself getting depressed, weak. My trunk, especially, is weak. The fact that I still can't transfer myself is very frustrating! I'm so close! I'm so tired of depending on these people! The institution as a whole keeps cutting down on staff so you have to wait longer, the CNA's are more frustrated, over worked and less willing to do what they have to. But the rates have gone up and the beds are not full. What's going on? Each resident pays about $15,000/month. That's straight robbery if you ask me.

I want the new year to start off right, with activity and motivation. Right now I feel a bit stagnant and I don't like that. However, I have been focused on prayer and that takes much diligence! It's hard to find quiet anywhere anymore. We have been talking about that at church, reading through the book of Acts. Even Jesus led a life of full of prayer himself, and he is the son of God! But he was setting an example and lately, I have been going back to his example prayer in Luke 11:2 and letting it flow from there, putting more detail to each section. Thanking The Lord for saving me from the roof, for being faithful throughout, for putting my life back together. My neck is broken but I have gained eternity. I'm not lonely anymore. I have family nearby. Life on Earth is not perfect, but I feel whole with Jesus and I just want more and more of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment